expires in 3 months
expires in 6 months
|1 Month Unlimited||$135||$115|
3 month minimum
We offer weekly Community Classes for only $7. See our schedule to find out when these classes are held.
Mats are available for rental with a towel for $2. Yogitoes are also available for rental for $2. Forget your towel? Borrow a hand towel for $1. We do not sell bottled water, but we do have free filtered water. Be sure to bring your own bottle to fill up. You can also purchase mats, mat towels, and hand towels at the studio.
Mighty Yoga accepts cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover).
- Students – please bring valid school ID
- Students of Life – At least 50 years of experience required to qualify!
- Yoga Teachers – please bring pay stub or proof of certification
Class passes can be used for all regularly scheduled classes. Class cards are non-refundable and non-transferable. 1-Month and Auto-Renew Passes can be used for unlimited classes during the length of the pass.
MIGHTY MEMBER (AUTO-RENEW MEMBERSHIP)
Once you’ve figured out that we don’t bite, we know you’re ready for a Mighty Membership! Commit to yourself by signing up for our best pass deal by far! Plus here’s just a brief list of what comes with this added commitment to you.
- Unlimited Classes. Your translation: Man, I love not having to remember how many classes I have left on my pass.
- Financial encouragement to your healthy practice. Your translation: Well, I already paid for the month, so I might as well go (Yes, we realize this motivation is not exactly the most yogic, and not everyone really needs it, but we would be remiss in judging anyone for thinking this way, especially when it comes between a rerun of “Seinfeld” or your yoga mat…. you know what we mean).
- Discounts off workshops and special classes. Your translation: I get to save and learn more about yoga? Woohoo!
- Discounts on retail purchases all year round. Your translation: Dang, I forgot to get Auntie Sue something! Well, maybe she might like this sweet candle from the studio. I’m thinking she will. Yeah, she will.
- Free mat rentals. Your translation: I forgot my mat today, but I know Mighty’s got my back!
- Rack up more Perks. Your translation: By coming to the studio more, I get even more deals on passes and retail. Awesome! See more about our partnership with Perkville here.
- Suspend Membership when you are out of town. Your translation: I’ve just got to get to the beach/mountains/lake for the next couple of weeks. I’ll miss Mighty, but I’ll be back!
Important Fine Print For Mighty Monthly Members
Our Auto-Renew Membership requires a minimum 3 month commitment. You may cancel anytime after the 3 month requirement has been met, however, we require a minimum of 2 weeks notice to terminate the contract. Membership may be suspended for a minimum of 2 weeks, up to 2 months. In the event of early cancellation, there is a $50 fee. Please contact us with any questions or requests for cancellation/suspension.
Gift cards are available to purchase online and in the studio.
PRIVATE GROUP CLASSES
Mighty Yoga offers classes uniquely tailored for special events or private groups. Contact us and we will create a personalized yoga experience. Events can be held at Mighty Yoga or we can go to your location.
WANT TO TRADE FOR YOGA?
We’re always looking for people who are interested to work as a trade for classes. If you have a special skill or product you think could help us, or want to help us in the studio, let us know by filling out this application.