Reserve your space in class online! Say what, now? you ask incredulously. Oh, yes, we say. You can now register for any class online!
We’ve opened up spots in each class for online reservations, and we’ll always save 10 spots for drop-ins. When you sign up online, you are guaranteed a spot in the class, so there’s no more wondering if you’ll be turned away from a full class. Yippee! All you need to do to reserve a spot is to create an account by clicking the register/login button at the top of the screen.
If you’ve registered online, please arrive and check-in at the desk at least 5 minutes before class to officially claim your spot. If you can’t come to class after all, you can cancel your online reservation up to 30 minutes before the class starts without any penalty. Please do this so we know we can let others who might be waiting into the class. If you don’t show up and haven’t canceled the online reservation, your pass will be deducted.
Mighty Yoga Apps
Access the Mighty schedule, sign up for class, and cancel reservations all on the go! The Apps are available for iPhones and Android devices.
- You can sign up through the schedule on our website, through the app, or directly through your Account.
- You do not have to sign up ahead of time to come to class – it’s just a new option! Drop-ins are always welcome!
- You must have a valid pass to register for a class, or may purchase one online.
- You may cancel online up to 30 minutes before the class starts. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept cancellations by phone.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class to check in.
- If the class is full, any unclaimed reservations may be released to drop-in students 5 minutes before class.
- If you sign up and don’t show up, a class will be deducted, or one day will be taken off the expiration date for unlimited passes. But – it’s so easy to sign up and cancel, we’re hoping this won’t happen!
Winter Cancellation Policy
Age Limit for Classes
All students at Mighty Yoga must sign a waiver. Students under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver before taking a class. Students between the ages of 12 and 14 must have a parent or guardian present in the class. Students under the age of 12 must special arrangements before taking a class at Mighty Yoga. Please contact us if you have any questions.